The real estate market offers tenants a huge number of proposals. In order to navigate freely in them, you need to know which premises are office premises and how they differ. We will tell you about the purpose and classification of offices.An office is a room in which employees of a public organization, a manufacturing enterprise, or a firm are accommodated. The office space in DLF cyber city-Gurgaoncreates comfortable conditions for working with clients, storing and processing documents, conducting commercial activities. Offices include the office of the head, the employee of the structural unit of the organization.
Purpose of classification
To determine which category of premises is most suitable for organizing a particular business, a letter classification of office premises has been developed. Classes A, B, C are assigned to an office taking into account their characteristics:
- Type of building,
- Year of construction,
- Engineering systems;
- Layout, etc.
The classification was modelled on Western offices. It implies the division of office facilities into elite, business and economy class premises. However, we will only talk about the Class A and B in this article.
Class A: prestigious area and open plan
Premises of category “A” are located in new business centres. They are distinguished by a well-thought-out layout, high quality finishes according to European standards, and convenient access to the property. The building provides an area for communication with clients, a reception, a conference room. These buildings are located in prestigious areas with developed infrastructure, underground or surface parking.
Features of the “A” class office:
- Workplaces are equipped with communication facilities, office equipment, the latest equipment;
- Security systems provide a multilevel security system for a business organization;
- Proximity to a traffic intersection with high traffic;
- Automated control system;
- Availability of a modern air conditioning and ventilation system, an automated life support system;
- A sufficient number of elevators;
- Automatic control of access to the territory and inside the building is organized;
- Absence of objects that can negatively affect the company’s image;
- High cost of the rental rate.
This category can include companies in a business centre, mansion, office building. The property has been completed taking into account all engineering requirements. It is rented by representatives of Western corporations and large domestic companies, you can also check office spaces in Connaught Place if you are in search of a good office premises.
Category B: business class properties and professional management
Class B offices are not inferior to the previous category in many respects. Office buildings have a convenient location, transport accessibility, and secure parking. High quality materials are used to decorate the facade of the building. The facilities are located near busy transport routes and metro stations.
- The building has an entrance lobby, a hall, a separate parking lot;
- Unified management of the facility is carried out by the management company,
- Own service or outsourced company;
- Office/open-plan premises;
- Provision of round-the-clock security with a video surveillance system;
- Minimization of fire hazard;
- Availability of telecommunication services;
- Average rental price.
Offices are in demand for the work of bank employees, employees of publishing companies, and for commercial activities. Despite the high rental rates, there is an increase in demand for rental properties in this segment, like office spaces in Connaught Place.