The efficiency of the enterprise depends on several factors. Among the most important are the working conditions of employees, which are determined by the characteristics of the office.
That is why the correct answer to the question, what should be the office space, affects the final success of the business.
Office rental is very common today and is very popular not only among novice businessmen or small entrepreneurs. Even reputable companies often prefer to rent an office space for their representative offices in other cities, and then acquire their own building or space in modern business centers.
Choosing an office: basic criteria
In the process of finding a suitable premises, the head of the company must put himself in the shoes of a client or a visitor and answer to himself a number of questions before entering into a lease agreement.
All of them will concern the location, technical condition and comfort of the future office. Will it be convenient to get there? Is there where to park the car? Is it easy to find? What is the impression of the furnishing and renovation of the office? Is it comfortable in it?
The more you give affirmative answers, the more reasons to make a positive decision about rent, but provided that it is adequate cost.
So, what characteristics will be decisive in the search and selection of the future office space:
- Location, distance from the center;
- Improvement of the adjacent territory;
- The presence of a well-equipped parking area;
- Proximity to infrastructure and transport;
- Area, layout and number of offices;
- Quality of interior decoration;
- State of engineering communications;
- Availability of communication and quick access to the internet;
- The presence of security, video surveillance, alarm;
- Additional premises and services of the lessor;
- Terms of rent and payment.
The reputation of your company can seriously suffer from the wrong choice of office, because a nondescript sign on the first floor of a residential building, peeling basement and loose steps will not add solidity to the company. For this reason, you should not save too much on rent. We must try to find the best rented properties in Delhi for both the prestige of the company and the convenience of employees.
Which is more profitable: buy or rent?
The first and key question when choosing an office sounds extremely simple – rent or buy? The purchase requires the diversion of serious financial resources. Another drawback of such a solution is the binding to a specific place, which is far from always suitable. An additional disadvantage is the need to pay property tax.
The following are the essential advantages of renting Rented Property In India:
- The minimum entrance fee, which rarely exceeds 2-3 monthly rental payments;
- The ability to change the location of the office if necessary;
- Lack of responsibilities to engage in non-core activities – maintenance of office premises and other related work.
The main advantage of renting an office is variability, which provides a businessman with additional opportunities for developing his own business. Therefore, there is nothing surprising in the fact that a significant part of business entities prefer