Whether you are running a rapidly growing company or an organization that operates internationally, the choice between an office building, a business center in Delhi or an office concept is important to every company. Do you choose a low rental price? Would you like to use various services and/or facilities? Are you curious about the best type of building for your company? Keep reading so you can make the best decision!
# 1 – Office building: Relatively cheap office rental with knowledge sharing
Office buildinghouses different companies. Many start-ups and SMEs see the benefits of office space in Nehru Place. An interesting fact: In the last 10 years, office buildings have gained popularity, many single-tenant buildings are being converted to multi-tenant office buildings. Not surprisingly, office buildings serve as a location for companies of the most diverse sizes.
It is logical that you want to know the benefits:
- You do not rent unnecessary spaces and therefore they are cheaper;
- Can share the service costs of the facilities with other companies;
- Can choose a flexible rental term;
- Can network in abundance and attract new clients or stimulate collaborations;
- Excellent accessibility by car, as many office buildings are close to the highway;
- A dynamic and energetic work environment with many companies.
Why choose a business building? Mainly to keep costs as low as possible, but also to attract customers and not be directly linked to a long-term rental. See it as a compromise between working from home and a more expensive office in a business center or an office concept. However, you will receive clients in office space in Jasola instead of your home and you will not pay for the luxury of another type of building. For corporations, SMEs and freelancers, this may be the best location for an office!
# 2 The business center: more luxury, there are always meeting rooms available and reception services to facilitate your work
A more luxurious variant of the office building: Business Centre in Noida, with offices mostly furnished. You walk into your office, sit behind your desk, and open your laptop. In this way, you start your first day of work! Another difference: Meeting rooms are always available; in an office building this is not always the case. Also use the extensive package of services, let them answer your calls or receive your email. Renting an office in a business center means that a company can focus exclusively on the most important thing.
The benefits of a point-by-point business Centre in Delhi are explained below:
- The office is (almost) always fully furnished, and therefore you can start working right away. This is nice effective!
- There are always meeting rooms in business centers. Be sure to make a reservation on time;
- Rent according to an all-inclusive rental price, with no additional service costs;
- There are no long rental periods as they can be flexibly configured.
- You can pay for additional services such as reception services (answering calls and mail processing, for example), cleaning, security and maintenance;
- Possibilities of networking.
# 3 The office concept: carefree renting and being part of a tight knit community
When it comes to making life easier, it’s more about ‘finding the shape of your shoe’. After all, renting an office concept really means worry-free renting. Ease of use and user experience are key words in these types of concepts, you feel like a five-star hotel. Do you need a taxi? The reception will arrange it for you!
Meeting rooms of all shapes and sizes and an inspiring work environment. A curious fact: absenteeism in companies in office concepts is demonstrably less and employees feel happier in an office type like this. This is reinforced by the impressive design, the ‘feeling of home’ and the tight-knit community in which you are a part. Plus, there’s a social heart and even (often) a restaurant. Bon Appetite!