Why do you need commercial real estate? Basically – to organize your business. But, speaking about the modern world, we observe that at the present time such a concept as fraud is actively developing, and frauds in the conditions of rent are quite popular now. How not to make mistakes when searching for a business center in Delhi? This is our article.
Finding a rented property in Delhi is not as difficult as taking into account all the nuances and subtleties when concluding a transaction and signing a lease. Very often, the owners of various companies are relatively light-minded about this important process, which leads to a large number of unpleasant consequences.
THE POSSIBILITY OF CHEATING WHEN RENTING
People in our world are very inventive, and in the field of real estate renting, many different ways have been devised to trick the inexperienced tenant. We list the main of them:
Conditions with a “subtext” that is unprofitable for you: it may be the deprivation of the rights to improvements, and various kinds of fines, perhaps – “fake” measurements of the area.
“Third person”: the conclusion of an agreement with a person who does not have any legal documents confirming his ownership of the leased area;
Conclusion of contracts with the expired term of the power of attorney.
Proposal for renting premises that are subject to illegal actions (for example, problems with the tax service or arrest).
Conclusion: in order to avoid mistakes in leasing, it is necessary to demand from the lessor a list of documents refuting all the possible inaccuracies listed above.
PREPARATION AND CONCLUSION OF THE CONTRACT
If to judge in more detail, we can add that the preparation of documents is a complex process and requiring much work with care. If you omit or do not look at least one detail of the entire system – you can come to long-term court hearings and, accordingly, losses. The first stage of preparation of all necessary documents is a check for authenticity.
• The first rule: everything must pass through an authorized legal entity.
• The second rule is that all documents submitted must be checked for the legality of the lessor’s rights to the facility and for the possibility of leasing to others, the truthfulness and accuracy of the securities provided.
• The third rule (not related to deliberate deception, rather – to inexperience) renting an office inexpensively can be a reality only if this office is NOT in the industrial territory and not in the center of the city. The same principle applies to the rental of residential areas.
• The fourth rule: when concluding a contract, always be also attentive to its application. If you underestimate its importance, you can get yourself a bunch of unnecessary problems.
• The fifth rule: when approving the deed of transfer, always pay attention to the quality and scope of the description of the transferred property. If this act does not carry important information, do not take risks for the sake of this pre-disaster business.
Why do you need commercial real estate? Primarily – to organize your business. But, speaking about the modern world, we observe that at present such a concept as fraud is actively developing, and frauds in the conditions of rent are quite popular now. How not to make mistakes when renting a room? This is our article.